Wieliczka: Salt Mine Entrance and Guided Tour Ticket
- Learn from an expert English-speaking guide
- Feel the amazing atmosphere in the chambers with statues made of salt
- Visit the Chapel of the Blessed Kings
Following this, your English-speaking guide will take you 140 meters deeper underground for a 2.5-hour tour almost 3 kilometers in length. The tour consists of a regular tourist route during which you will discover long corridors, unique chambers with amazing carvings, and statues made of salt. You will hear of the legend of St. Kinga and see her amazing underground chapel, as your guide explains to you the miners' daily routines.
You will have an opportunity to get to know everything about salt extraction whilst hearing stories about past times when salt was referred to as "white gold". At the conclusion of the route you will be granted time to explore the souvenir shop and snack bar, and from there you will return to the surface with the high-speed lift.
- Guided tour in English
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entrance ticket to the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Tour leader assistance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Permission to take photos (can be purchased at the ticket office for 10zł)
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
Prepare for the activity
Your representative will wait to hand over the tickets at Jana Pawła II 1 Street in Wieliczka in front of main gate entrance. She/he will carry a label with description "Meeting point Wieliczka Tickets".Open in Google Maps ⟶