The Footsteps of John Paul II & Divine Mercy Private Tour
Pickup includedWe will pick you up from you hotel / apartment.
- Discover the home of John Paul II
- Visit UNESCO-listed Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Sanctuary
- Stop at the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki
- Find out about Saint Sister Faustyna Kowalska in the place where she lived and died
• The Family House of Karol Wojtyła in Wadowice
Visit the first home of future Pope, the place where everything began. See where he was born and spent his childhood on a guided tour with a professional guide. Explore the museum, which is about 1,200 square meters on four floors and see sights such as animations, multimedia shows, and authentic things belonging to Karol Wojtyla and his family.
After visiting the museum, spend some free time on the Market Square in Wadowice. Try tasting the fondant - the Pope's favorite sweet snack in his favorite confectionery.
• Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, basilica, and monastery on the John Paul II trail.
See the now UNESCO World Heritage sight which was particularly close to the heart of John Paul II, combining the cult of Jesus Christ Suffering and Our Lady.
• Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki, Kraków
Visit the sacred complex associated with the life and activity of the Sister Faustyna Kowalska. A place of pilgrimage connected with the presence of the image of Merciful Jesus and the grave of Sister Faustyna Kowalska.
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Private transport by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver as tour attendant
- Entrance tickets to the Family House of Karol Wojtyła
- Professional guide in Family House of Karol Wojtyła
- Meals and drinks