From Krakow: Slovakian Distillery and Zakopane Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel in Krakow
- Discover 2 countries in one day
- Learn about the history of traditional crafts and distillation
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Krakow for the day
- Sample 4 traditional distillery products
Later, head to the charming city of Zakopane, located at the foot of the Tatra mountains. Your first stop in the city is the Gubalowka Hill. Head to the top of the hill to enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the Tatra Mountains and surrounding area.
Afterwards, enjoy some free time to explore the local old-school bazaar and Krupowki Street, filled with local stores and regional goods, as well as gift shops. Stop for lunch at one of the many traditional Polish restaurants in the city before heading back to Krakow, stopping to visit a quaint wooden church on the outskirts of Zakopane along the way.
- Distillery entrance tickets
- Tasting of 4 distillery products
- Gubałowka Mountain tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- Food and drinks