From Krakow: Half-Day Mountain Biking Tour with Transport
- Mountain bike through the colorful countryside outside Krakow
- Take in beautiful panoramic views from the top of the hills
- Get a great workout exploring single tracks and forest roads
Meet your group in Krakow’s old Podgorze, and enjoy a short car ride to the Kobylanska Valley, located 20 kilometers northwest of Krakow. You will instantly feel like you have been transported far away from the city — no congestion or crowds, just beautiful countryside around you.
After unloading the top-quality hardtail mountain bikes, head out on the biking trail for about 5 kilometers. Stop for refreshments next to the breathtakingly beautiful Sokolica cliff, and then start on the first real uphill of the day away from the valley.
Depending on the group’s skills and desires, you will bike between 15 and 30 kilometers in total while marveling at the beauty of the surrounding valleys. When the bike tour finishes, pack the bikes back into the car and return to the meeting point in Krakow.
- Top-quality hardtail Radon, Cube, or Kross mountain bike
- Safety equipment
- Drinking water
- Round-trip transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People who can't ride a bike
- People with respiratory issues
Prepare for the activity
Please find the address Jana Dlugosza 24, Krakow, or copy/paste the coordinates 50.043365, 19.941283 into your device's map app. The meeting point is in front of a shop called Malopolskie Centrum Ubecpieczen opposite an old park. You can reach the meeting point by: • walking from Kazimierz or Podgorze • taking a tram from anywhere in the city (tram stop Smolki is the closest one 300 meters away and serviced currently by lines 11, 18, 19, 22, 52, and 78) • taxi (Uber is among the most economical of taxi services in Krakow) from the airport or anywhere in the cityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• Biking experience is required but not necessarily mountain biking experience
• Please note that there may be mud along the way so your clothes might get dirty