From Krakow: Auschwitz Birkenau Entrance & Transfer
Pickup includedYou will be picked up at your hotel in Krakow.
- Learn about the horrors that took place at the Auschwitz-Birkenau work camps
- Explore the only concentration camp under UNESCO protection
- Avoid public transportation with a private transfer to the memorial
Journey from Krakow to the town of Oświęcim to learn about one of the darkest chapters in Europe’s history. Founded in 1947, the camps have been turned into a memorial that is now a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, for the important lessons it relates. Enter the site for an intimate and poignant experience, where you can learn about the lives that were lost at these sites throughout WWII.
A visit to these camps is an educational and sobering experience for anyone trying to inform themselves about history, fascism, and the strength of our common humanity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking driver
- Auschwitz and Birkenau entrance ticket
- Educator service
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
• Please note that this does not include the services of an Educator
• Baby carriages and luggage larger than 30 x 20 x 10cm are not permitted inside the site