Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided Tour with Private Transport
Pickup included-Hotel pick up is available for selected hotels. -In order to confirm your hotel pickup, please contact the supplier at least 24h before tour start. -In case of lacking information about the hotel, customer will be picked up from Plac Szczepański 8, Kraków.
- Visit the sombre memorial at Auschwitz Birkenau
- Step inside memorials and exhibits to help understand the concentration camp
- Learn about the history of the camp from your expert local guide in the course of group sightseeing
- Travel in private transport with a flexible schedule according to your needs
The name "Auschwitz" is synonymous with atrocity and secrets clouded by mist. In this somber and eerie place you will confront history and reckon with some of the most difficult lessons of our time. Despite its darkness, Auschwitz is a place that simply must be visited and during your visit, you gain insight into the way this camp was run, the world of those who lived and died here and why it is that we must never forget this period of history.
The museum areas of Auschwitz-Birkenau include approximately 150 buildings and 300 ruins. See the roads, fences, watchtowers and rail ramps coupled with interesting and informative exhibits and documentation.
- Private transport
- Personal attention of English-speaking tour leader and driver
- Expert guide
- Entrance fees
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
• Eating and smoking, as well as taking photographs inside the buildings and acting in a loud manner are forbidden at the site
• Hotel pick up is available for selected hotels
• In order to confirm your hotel pickup, please contact the supplier at least 24h before the tour starts
• In case of lacking information about the hotel, customers will be picked up from Plac Szczepański 8, Kraków.