Krabi: Phi Phi Islands Full-Day Private Speedboat Charter
Pickup includedTour operator will contact clients at least 1 day in advance to confirm pick-up time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the pick-up time and kindly look for the staff with the Blue Sea Eagle Tour shirt for the pick-up service.
- Enjoy a private speedboat charter with local guide
- Flexible timetable for your preferred islands
- Snorkel at the beautiful coral reef at Loh Samah Bay
- Visit Viking Cave and Monkey Beach
- Relax and swim at the spectacular beach of Bamboo Island
From 10:00 AM, continue your journey for snorkeling at Loh Samah Bay and emerge yourself in the underwater world known for its tropical fish shining their vibrant yellow and blue coloring. Head toward the stunning view of Pileh Lagoon and make a short stop at Viking Cave to see where the Phi Phi birds nests are located. Next stop is Monkey Beach, a stunning 150-meter (492 feet) long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water.
Spend a relaxing afternoon swimming and snorkeling at Bamboo Island. The island is covered by lush vegetation and surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 meters (5,382 feet) from the shore. The uninhabited paradise location 3 miles (5 kilometers) off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don, provides its masked and finned visitors with the feeling of swimming in an aquarium. Depart the Ao Nang at 2:40 PM to journey back to your hotel.
- Private Speedboat Charter
- Hotel transfer
- English speaking guide.
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jacket
- Phi Phi Island National Park fee :Adult 400 baht, Child 200 baht (3-10 years old)
- Lunch buffet: 200 baht/person
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will allow you to take a photo around Maya Bay but there will be no stop or access to the beach
• The boat is not wheelchair accessible
• This trip is not allowed for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions, or for pregnant women