Kotor: 1.5-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Learn about the history and heritage not only of Kotor, but Montenegro
- See highlights of this town, its bustling market and beautiful Renaissance buildings
- Admire St. Tryphon Cathedral on a short tour
This 1.5-hour long Kotor Walking Tour in the old town is the perfect way to get to the highlights of this town, its bustling market and beautiful Renaissance buildings.
Visit Armory Square with its clock tower, Flour Square (trading square where you will find Buca and Pima Palaces), St. Tryphon Cathedral (short tour of the cathedral), Maritime Museum Square with the Karampana fountain and finally, visit Orthodox Churches Square (St. Lucas and St. Nicholas).
- Licensed tour guide
- Kotor old town entrance fees
- St. Tryphon Cathedral entrance fees
- Tourist taxes
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
In front of the main gates of Kotor old town. A guide will be waiting for you with a signboard with your name written on it. If you are coming by cruise, pick-up in front of the port.Open in Google Maps ⟶