From Koper: Private 4-Hour Scenic Coast Tour to Piran
- Walk along the beautiful seaside promenade and feel the sea breeze
- Explore the winding streets and cobble stone alleys
- Enjoy the striking postcard views from the Old Walls of Piran
- Admire the picturesque Venetian architecture of the old town
The old town of Piran is surrounded by the sea on three sides and by considerable remains of its thick town wall on the other. In the center of this lively historic medieval town, find the well-preserved square Tartini named after the famous violinist and composer Giuseppe Tartini whose statue dominates the piazza.
Visit the cathedral of St. George, built in baroque style in the early 17th century, and its location offers a magnificent view of the bay and on a clear day, you can even admire the sight across the bay of Italy.
For another great view head to the 200m long stretch of the 15th-century town wall. Here, look down on the cathedral and old town and marvel at the quintessential picture-perfect view of the city.
- Licensed local English-speaking guide
- Entry Tickets
- Food and Drinks
Prepare for the activity
Look for the Guide with a sign with your name. If not found, please proceed to the blue tour booth, under the green umbrella Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶