Ticket to Sea Life Königswinter
- See more than 2,000 animals from over 120 species in 36 tanks and aquariums
- Enter the 360° acryl glass tunnel through the Atlantic Basin
- Learn more about turtles
- Discover the ghost ship with open ray tank
- Get up close to starfish and crabs at the interactive rockpool
- Enjoy a guided tour or an entertaining talk
- Take a look behind the scenes on the backstage tour
Go through Germany's only 360 degree tunnel and immerse yourself in the world of sharks and rays and see creatures of the sea only meters away.
Watch the daily feedings and fun lectures as you learn fascinating facts about the animals. In the great Atlantic tank with around 600,000 liters of saltwater different shark types are waiting for you to discover.
- Admission to Sea Life Königswinter
- Backstage tour for EUR 2.50 (can be booked on site)
- Pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Rheinallee 8 53639 Königswinter Directions: By car: Coming from the A3 – exit Siebengebirge towards Königswinter. Coming from the A59/B42 – exit Rhöndorf. Follow directions to the public parking lot of the city of Königswinter or the Maritim Hotel (subject to charge). By public transport: Take the train to Königswinter station. With the tram 66 from Bonn central station or from Bad Honnef-Rhöndorf station. The stop "Königswinter Ferry – Sea Life Aquarium" is located directly in front of the building. Ferry: With the Rheinschifffahrt to the landing place Königswinter. Coach: The bus bay is in front of the aquarium. Please use the bus car parks P1 or P8.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Last admissions are 1 hour before closing time.
Closed on Christmas Eve (24 December).
New Year's Eve: The Sea Life aquarium closes at 16:00 (last admission at 15:00).
The aquarium is wheelchair accessible.
Children up to 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.