Ring of Kerry: Lakes of Killarney Scenic Coach Tour
Pickup includedA free shuttle is available from the Train Station or Bus Station. If you wish to arrange this, please contact the tour operator in advance with details of your train or bus arrival time.
- Travel through the world-famous, magnificent Ring of Kerry
- Visit The Kerry Bog & Famine Village, steeped in the history of Ireland
- Experience an award-winning sheepdog demonstration
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Dingle Bay and Killarney National Park
- Relax on a full-size, luxury coach
In the summer months, take in the spectacle of a traditional Irish sheepdog show at Kells. Sample fresh local produce while pausing for a deliciously traditional lunch in Cahersiveen town, The Scarriff Inn or Waterville. After lunch, explore the historic cove at Derrynane, a rocky inlet and notorious hideout for smugglers in the 18th century. It is the former seat of the O’Connell clan and home to Daniel O’Connell, a legend of Irish history.
Enjoy the village of Sneem – perhaps Ireland’s most colorful village – before traveling through the rugged and haunting landscape on the road to Moll’s Gap. The viewing point here offers sweeping vistas of MacGillycuddy’s Reeks and Ireland’s highest mountain, Corrán Tuathail – 3,414 feet high. Continuing from Moll’s Gap to Killarney, watch the sun glisten across the broad valley of the Killarney Lakes.
Return to Killarney at approximately 5:00 - 5:30 PM.
- Professional local driver and guide
- Luxury coach tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drink
- Admissions to Bog Village and sheepdog show
Prepare for the activity
• The size of the bus will vary depending on the time of year and number of passengers booked
• Make sure to bring a camera
• In the winter months please remember to bring warm clothing