Lake District: Ten Lakes Tour from Keswick
- Enjoy a lake cruise
- Get fantastic views of the Lake District's highest peaks from the Castlerigg Stone Circle
- Explore Grasmere village, where you can taste some delicious ginger bread
- See 10 Lakes in just 1 day
You will travel over the famous Kirkstone and Honister passes whilst enjoying some spectacular mountain scenery. From beautiful valleys to waterfalls and traditional Lakeland villages, there will be plenty of stops for admiring the views and taking photographs. The tour highlights also include lakes and sights such as Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass, Ashness Bridge and Surprise View, Borrowdale, Honister Mountain Pass, Buttermere Valley, Thirlmere, Grasmere, Rydal and Ambleside.
Your lunch stop will be in one of the local villages, where you can try a typical pub lunch or seek out a charming restaurant. You will also get the chance to stretch your legs at either the magnificent lake of Derwent water or Ullswater, where you can enjoy a cruise and see the Lake District from the tranquillity of the Lake.
- Transport in a small mini-coach
- English commentary
- 45-minute Lake cruise
- Food & drinks
- Additional entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• Children must be 5 years or older
• Children must have their own seat
• There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
• There are toilet stops on route
• Minimal walking is involved
• The vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
• Please note, the lake cruise is weather dependent, an alternative attraction may be offered.