Göreme: Fairy Chimneys and Kaymaklı Underground City Tour
Pickup includedHotel pickup drop-off service available from hotels located in Ürgüp and Göreme.
- Discover the rugged beauty of Devrent Valley
- Travel through "Love Valley", home to the many famous pointed fairy chimneys
- Visit the town of Avanos, known for its terracotta artwork tradition
- Explore the Kaymakli Undergound City, the largest of its kind in Cappadocia
Make your way to "Love Valley" which is the best place to see three-headed fairy chimneys. Stop in Pasabag and Pasha’s Vineyard, which is surrounded by incredible natural rock formations. Next, stop in Avanos, a center of terra cotta artwork since 3000 BC. Visit a traditional pottery workshop, which is set deep into the hillsides. The clay, which comes from the Red River passing through the town, gives life both to the land and to the local economy.
Visit Uchisar, situated right in the middle of Cappadocia. It is named after the enormous piece of rock in the center of the town, which was once used as a castle. This extraordinary rock is the highest peak of the area with a view of whole Cappadocia and Erciyes Mountain.
Finally, make your way to the Kaymaklı Underground City, one of the largest and deepest of its kind in the region. Explore the many caves and structures of the city, before being returned to your hotel.
- Hotels pick-up and drop-off service from Ürgüp and Göreme
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags