Chitlang Short Trekking With Boating From Kathmandu
Pickup includedCustomer's Hotel within Kathmandu City
- Visit old Nepalese settlements
- Explore a big garden with more than a thousand pearl trees
- Enjoy one hour of boating at the largest man-made lake in Nepal, Kulekhani (also known as Indrasarovar)
More than 160 species of birds and animal can be found in the beautiful green forest. The large green fields are an added attraction in Chitlang as well as a big garden that has more than a thousand pearl trees.
This tour offers an amazing with a combination of nature and culture. The area provides visitors with an opportunity to experience a village home stay where you can interact and get an insight into the rural life in Nepal. The hills of Chitlang offer some of the best short hiking/trekking options around Kathmandu. Camping and cycling are equally famous in Chitlang. The largest manmade lake of Nepal, Kulekhani (also known as Indrasarovar) is also only a short walk away from Chitlang.
- 1 Night accommodation at Chitlang Organic Village Resort or similar
- Hotels pickup and drop-off
- 1 Breakfast, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner
- Experienced guide
- Private transfer
- Boating fee
- Cost of beverages, mineral water and beer etc.
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
• Pick up and drop off services from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road are offered. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay an additional charge