Kangaroo Island and Seal Bay Day Trip from Adelaide
- Visit the Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch in beautiful Australian bush surroundings
- Take a guided beach walk among a breeding colony of Australian sea lions
- Be amazed by the birds of prey at Raptor Domain
- Feed kangaroos and wallabies at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
Visit the Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery and listen to an introductory talk on the history of the eucalyptus oil distillery. Purchase eucalyptus products in the souvenir shop before going to Vivonne Bay Bistro for a delicious 2-course lunch.
Next, take a guided beach walk with a National Park Ranger at Seal Bay Conservation Park. Be enchanted by the breeding colony of Australian sea lions, and then watch a magnificent birds of prey display at Raptor Domain.
Get up close to koalas and penguins at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park. Hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, and learn about endangered species. Interact with snakes, crocodiles, and other reptiles before going back to the ferry terminal at Penneshaw for the return journey to Adelaide.
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels and hostels in Adelaide and Glenelg
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned bus
- Ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Live commentary by a local driver/guide
- Informative talk and tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Guided beach walk at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Birds of Prey in-flight demonstration at Raptor Domain
- Entrance to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- All entrance fees and permits
Prepare for the activity
• A courtesy pick-up service is provided from selected Adelaide & Glenelg hotels. • Please call the SeaLink team at 1300 769 762, at least 2 days prior to your tour in order to notify the local partner of your accommodation location. • If you cannot be picked up, please check in at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street Adelaide at 6.30am. The tour will begin at 6.45am sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A vegetarian meal option is available if advised at time of booking
• This tour does not operate on December 25 (Christmas Day)
• This tour operates all year around. The Australian winter (May to October) is the best time to visit if you want to see more wildlife