From Bentota: Kandy Tour with Tooth Temple & Gardens Visit
Pickup includedPlease wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before pickup time.
- Visit the site that houses a relic of the tooth of the Buddha at the Temple of the Tooth Relic
- Explore Kandy, the last capital of the ancient kings' era
- Stroll through collections of orchids, medicinal plants, and spices at the Royal Botanical Gardens of Peradeniya
- Sample fresh Ceylon tea
Continue on to the ancient capitol of Kandy, home to the Temple of the Tooth Relic, one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world. Declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1988, it is believed that whoever holds the relic holds the governance of the country. Explore the the area surrounding Kandy Lake and check out the Hindu and Buddhist temples within the Natha Devale.
The next stop on the route is the Royal Botanical Gardens of Peradeniya, home to over 8,000 different species of trees and plants. Finally, visit a local tea factory and relax with a cup of unblendes, fresh Ceylon tea before the return journey.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance to the spice garden.
- Entrance to the tea garden.
- Sample of Ceylon tea.
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance ticket to the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Entrance ticket to the Royal Botanical Garden.
- Entrance ticket to any other optional site.
- People with back problems