Johannesburg, Soweto and Apartheid Museum Day Tour
Pickup includedYour Johannesburg Hotel
- Discover Johannesburg, from Constitutional Hill to Top of Africa
- Learn about South Africa's dark history at the Apartheid Museum
- Explore Hector Pieterson Museum and Mandela House Museum
- Visit Vilakazi Street and Soweto Township
The Apartheid Museum tour is the next stop as you dig deeper into the dark apartheid history of South Africa. This will be a 3-hour tour of the museum before heading into Soweto township. On arrival, you visit Mandela House Museum and get a 30-minute guided tour into his former house before he was sent to prison. The Hector Pieterson Museum will give you some inspiration on the language resistance uprising of 1976. Next, will be a quick drive to the Regina Mundi Church to discover the importance during the apartheid era.
Finally, drive by Orlando Towers and the World Cup Stadium to finish the tour.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks
- People with mobility impairments