On this 3-day safari, experience a sunset game drive, a delicious bush barbecue, and more. Enjoy a full day exploring the Kruger National Park, take a sunrise game drive, and a scenic tour of Blyde River Canyon's highlights, including the Three Rondavels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Johannesburg, depending on location. The local partner recommends booking your accommodation at O.R. Tambo International Airport, or in Sandton City.
- Enjoy an exciting 3-hour sunset drive to see the Big Five
- Experience a magical bush barbecue under the stars
- Spend a full day exploring the famous Kruger National Park
- Set off on an early morning sunrise game drive
- Admire the scenic highlights of the Blyde River Canyon
- 3-day safari
- All game drives
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Entrance fees
- Conservation fees and taxes
- Wi-Fi at the lodge
- Round-trip transportation from Johannesburg
- Personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please make your way to the Domestic Arrivals section on the ground floor of O.R. Tambo Airport. Walk outside to the tarmac road, past all 3 domestic arrival entrances, until you see a yellow sign marked "shuttle/long-term parking" in front of the permit control office. A driver will collect you there between 9:15 AM and 9:30 AM. The driver will be in their vehicle, so keep a look out for the white vehicle with the "Viva Safaris" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can choose to be picked up from either O.R. Tambo International Airport or your hotel in Johannesburg.
- All pickup transfers depart no later than 9:30 AM, so flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarking and customs checks to meet your driver on time.
- Drop-off at the airport will be by 5 PM on the final day. Allowance needs to be made for check-in and boarding, please bear this in mind when booking flights.
- Lunches are not included. There will be stops at rest camps where lunch is available for purchase.
- Drinks are available for purchase from a cash bar at the lodge.