Joburg/Soweto & Gold Reef City Full Day Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from Johannesburg and surrounding areas. Based on the hotel location, you will be picked up between 8am-9am.
- Drive through Johannesburg City
- Admire the famous Vilakazi Street in Soweto
- See the Hector Pieterson Museum
- Enjoy a visit to Gold Reef City Theme Park
- Experience the surface mine tour and Gold Pouring
Then, descend into the depth of the earth and discover the riches of South Africa's history. Experience the heart stopping feeling of travelling deep below the surface.
Go on a drive through Johannesburg City and Soweto, passing through Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital the third largest hospital in the world, proceeding to the famous Vilakazi. Vilakazi Street is the most visited street in Soweto. Home to the late former present, Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu, who still resides there with his wife Leah. The street also has a a few museums – The Mandela House Museum and The Hector Peterson Museum.
- Return transfers from Johannesburg and surrounding areas
- Entrance fee to Gold Reef City Theme Park
- Bottled water
Prepare for the activity
The Theme Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except during Gauteng public school holidays
Family friendly Park for both young and old
Minimum 1 Pax