Transport Tour of Bangkok & Jim Thompson House
- Get to know the city and its people by trying out 5 different modes of transportation
- Visit the famous Jim Thompson house
- Take a boat trip on the Chao Phraya River and on the Klong
- Enjoy a typical thai lunch at a restaurant
Begin your journey by taking a ride on the BTS, Bangkok’s Mass Transit System, also known as the sky train. Watch the city speed by below as you sit in a comfortable and air-conditioned train car. Hop off the train at the boat pier and take a boat ride to Khao San Road. From there, get into the back of a tuk tuk. Tuk Tuks, or motorized rickshaws, are common throughout Asia, and offer a way to beat Bangkok’s notorious traffic. Stop at a local restaurant recommended by Tripadvisor and enjoy a few different tasty Thai dishes.
Take a taxi or motorbike-taxi ride through the bustling streets. Then, ride a boat down the Klong canal. Learn about points of interest along the way such as the Democracy Monument. Afterward, you can visit the historical Jim Thompson house. Thompson is still regarded as one of the most well-known Western foreigners in Asia, who helped to improve the silk and textile industry of Thailand in an enormous way. The house is now a museum and it still contains parts of his extensive art collection and high-quality antiques.
- All fares for the 5 modes of transportation
- A Thai lunch including 1 soft drink
- Entry at the Jim Thompson House
- Warm-hearted service from a professional guide
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Services that are not mentioned above
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is suitable for children over 6 years