From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Small Group Sightseeing Tour
Pickup includedPickup possible from main hotels in Jerusalem. Contact the local tour operator after booking for your nearest pickup point if you are staying in an Airbnb or other accommodation.
- Stroll the ancient quarters of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Get panoramic views from Mount Scopus
- Visit holy sites such as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Western Wall
Travel down the winding road to the Kidron Valley and get a great view of the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus was arrested the night before his crucifixion. See the rock-cut tombs of Absalom and Jehoshapat, Benei Hezir, and Zechariah, and then enter the Old City through the Zion Gate. Explore the Armenian Quarter, and continue to the Byzantine Cardo, the main street through the city 1,500 years ago. Discover the specialty stores that have opened where Crusader stores once stood.
Proceed through the Jewish Quarter to reach the Western Wall, where Jews from around the world put prayer notes between the stones. Follow the path of Jesus on the Via Dolorosa, where he walked to his crucifixion. Arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, built above the site was Jesus is believed to have died.
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (recommended)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• A modest dress code is required to enter holy sites such as the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
• The tour ends in the Old City of Jerusalem