Jeju: Teddy Bear Safari with Make Your Own Teddy Experience
- Wander through the variety of exciting themed rooms
- Make your own teddy bears and bring them home
- Admire the limited edition hand-made teddy bears on display
Along the way, touch, hug and take photos with a selection of life-size stuffed animals and teddy bears and enjoy this truly magical experience.
Wander through the safari park and visit the different themed sections such as aquarium, fairy rales, and castles. In the Greek mythology area, watch out for the teddy bear called Hela. Hela is made from premium mohair and wears a 6 carat diamond crown.
- Entrance fee for the Teddy Bear Safari exhibition with different themes
- DIY experience to decorate your own teddy bear or music box (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
There is a huge parking area, and the entrance is on the right side of the TESEUM building. You can see the bears standing infront of the building. Address is 대한민국 제주특별자치도 제주시 애월읍 평화로 2159Open in Google Maps ⟶