From Delhi: Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Jaipur
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel on the airport in Delhi.
- Explore the culturally-rich Pink City on a day-trip from Delhi
- Admire the stunning Amer Fort and learn about its secret history
- Visit the stunning City Palace which boasts perfectly manicured gardens
- Marvel at the colorful facade of the most iconic building in Jaipur, the Hawa Mahal
- Take a tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Jantar Mantar Observatory
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, stop for lunch on the way to Jal Mahal. Also known as the Water Palace, Jal Mahal is located in the middle of Lake Sagar and is one of the most serene locations in the city. Continue the tour to the lavish City Palace, which boasts a stunning amalgamation of Mughal and Rajput architecture. Enjoy a tour of the palace’s perfectly manicured gardens, large courtyards, and huge mahals, and get an up close look at the royal lineage of Jaipur.
Next, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Jantar Mantar, which is one of five observatories built by King Sawai Singh. Take a tour of the observatory, which is home to the world’s largest stone sundial and absolutely bursting with astronomical information. The final stop of the tour is the iconic Hawa Mahal, which is perhaps the Pink City’s most famous building. Admire the building’s incredible facade, made of colorful red and pink stones, and learn about its nicknames. After a tour of the Hawa Mahal, and an unforgettable day, it’s time to sit back and relax on the return journey to Delhi.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels/airport in Delhi
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car
- A private, English-speaking tour guide
- All parking fees, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• Knees and shoulders must be covered in all places of worship
• Shoes/slippers must be removed or covered at all places of worship