Scenic Float with Teton Views
- See the magnificent Teton peaks during a scenic float trips
- Look out for an array of natural wonders, unlike anywhere else on earth
- Float through pristine landscape, learning fantastic facts about the region
The 13-mile stretch of braided river is home to an array of wildlife, and is especially rich in bird life.
With a mountainous backdrop from the moment of your departure, cameras and binoculars are highly recommended. Look out for eagles resting in the trees, or flying high above.
At the end of the tour, you are free to explore on your own.
- Professional guide
- Transportation to and from the river
- Rain gear
- Coast Gaurd Approved Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Gear Rentals (wetsuits, booties, and fleece jackets)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The local partner reserves the right to reschedule or cancel river trips due to adverse weather, river conditions or an insufficient number of people. In the event of cancellations or rescheduling, your payment will be refunded or applied to another trip as you desire.
Each participant will be required to read and sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement before departure. Children seventeen years of age and younger will require a parent or guardian to sign for them.
You will spend approximately 2 hours on the river. The exact time may vary due to river levels and conditions.