Istanbul: Half-day Bosphorus Cruise Tour
- Enjoy a half day guided group tour of the Bosphorus district which is the most authentic and charming part of the city
- Visit the Spice Market and get breathtaking views from the Bosphorus Bridge Dolmabahce Palace, Four Seasons Hotel, Rumeli Fortress and many more
- Learn about the culture and history of Turkey from your expert local guide
Next, embark on your Bosphorus cruise, a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. During the excursion you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, and further along the parks and imperial pavilions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace, 300 meters of is marble facade faces the shore. At Ortakoy a great variety of artists gather every Sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is a symbol of tolerance with a church, a mosque and a synagogue existing side by side for centuries.
For your last stop of the tour visit Rumelihisari, a fortress located in the Sariyer district of Istanbul, a hill at the European side of the Bosphorus. It was built by the Ottoman Sultan Mehmed ll between 1451 and 1452, before his army's conquest of Constantinople. At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to your accommodation.
- Tickets for Bosphorus boat ride
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick-up from and drop off to city center hotels
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
- Meals/beverage if needed (optional)