Istanbul: Food Tour Across Bosphorus
- Go deeper than the usual tourist haunts and experience the real Istanbul
- Taste the most delicious, seasonal and authentic dishes in a colorful market
- See where the local people dine
- Choose your own menu among plenty options in different places according to your taste and preferences
- Learn the backgrounds of unique neighborhoods from your guide
- Enjoy a short ferry ride
- Visit a restaurant to be featured on Netflix's "Chef's Table"
Find out where locals go to eat and get a sense of the real Istanbul. Experience a feast for your eyes and taste buds as your insider guide introduces you to the best Turkish food in Istanbul and leads you to famous Istanbul food bazaars, cafes, restaurants, bars, and shops.
At your first stop, enjoy starters such as cheese assortments, olives, fresh meze plates. Then, eat a pizza from a wood-fired oven, before arriving at a restaurant which will be featured on an upcoming season Netflix’s "Chef’s Table". During a digestive walk along the lively streets, choose from a selection of Turkish dessert options. Your tour ends at Karaköy Ferry Station.
Your Istanbul Food Tour Menu:
Stop 1: Starters such as an assortment of cheese, olives, and fresh mezes
Stop 2: Turkish Pizza from a wood-fired oven
Stop 3: Luxury Home Cooking Restaurant
Stop 4: Turkish Grill Restaurant + Raki
Stop 5: Dessert Shop
- Ferry cost to Asian Side
- Local guide
- Optional plates
- Stops at 5 different locations
- Menu as provided in the full description
- Soft Drinks
- 1 Glas of Raki
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour includes a 20-minute ferry ride and a few short walks in between stops. The total duration of the tour is 3 to 4 hours.
• It is possible to arrange for an extended tour of the bars and restaurants in the neighborhood surrounding Karakoy Ferry Station.