Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia & Grand Bazaar with Entry Tickets
Pickup includedPick-up from hotel is only available if your hotel is located in the city center – Taksim, Sultanahmet, Beyazit, Laleli, Aksaray, Besiktas, or Ortakoy.
- Visit Istanbul's most famous monuments
- Enter the Hagia Sophia, the world's biggest cathedral for almost a thousand years
- See the Hippodrome, an ancient Roman sports arena
- Explore the Grand Bazaar and shop for souvenirs
You will visit the Hagia Sophia, one of the finest works of art and architecture in the world, along with the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and minarets and one of the main components of Istanbul's skyline.
Next up is the Hippodrome, the center of sporting and political activities in Constantinople. You will also get to see an obelisk from Egypt, the Serpentine Column from Delphi, and the fountain of Willhelm II. The Grand Bazaar, with its rich collection of handmade carpets, jewelry, leather, and souvenirs, offers numerous shopping options at the end of your adventure.
When selecting your tour date, please keep in mind that the Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays. On Mondays, you'll go to Kaariye Museum instead, where you'll see a beautiful example of a Byzantine Church.
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• Please note, on Fridays the visit to the Blue Mosque is not possible due to the Friday prayer service. The Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays so instead, you'll visit the Kaariye Museum
• The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered