Ottoman Istanbul Half-Day Afternoon Tour
Pickup includedFree transfer service from European side and from city center hotels only. Hotels location must be; Sultanahmet-Laleli-Topkapı-Aksaray-Taksim-Sirkeci and Şişli Area.
- Wander the galleries of Topkapi Palace, one of the most important museums in Turkey
- Admire the exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain
- See robes worn by the sultans and their families
- View the 5 tombs of the Ottoman Sultans: the Sultans Tombs
- Gaze in awe at the mosque’s majestically restored interior, complete with columns of verde antique and red Synnada marble
Topkapi Museum is the most important museum in Turkey and the Balkan Peninsula, boasting an incomparably rich treasure-chest of artifacts of historical importance. Located in the great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries, the exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, as well as robes worn by the sultans and their families, includes the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury.
Next you'll visit the Sultans Tombs. Made up of 5 tombs of the Ottoman Sultans, within the graveyard at St. Sophia, these ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century design with purple, green, blue and red flower motives. The prince's robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed on the sarcophaguses. Please note, on Mondays the Sultans Tombs will be closed and replaced with a visit to the Little Hagia Sophia Mosque.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by air-conditioned coach (free pick-up is only available for European side city center hotels)
- Entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Licensed tour guide
- Service charges and taxes
- Food and drink
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance fees for the Treasury and Harem sections in Topkapi Palace are not included
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card