Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque Small Group Tour
Pickup includedPickup is provided from centrally-located hotels such as those in the Sultanahmet area, Beyazit, Sirkeci, Beyoglu, and Taksim.
- Skip the long lines to the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque
- Learn the amazing history of Istanbul under the Byzantine and Ottoman Empire
- See the ruins of the Hippodrome of Constantinople
- Visit the Grand Bazaar, one of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world
Skip the long lines to the magnificent Hagia Sophia, built on the site of an earlier church under the orders of the Emperor Justinian I . Learn how it became the largest cathedral in the world and was later converted to a mosque during the Ottoman Empire.
Continue to the Blue Mosque to see the splendid blue Iznik tiles and minarets of the city's most iconic attraction. Learn more about the former arena of the Byzantine Empire at the ruins of the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels or the cruise ship port
- Skip-the-line entrance fees for the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Parking fees
- Hotel drop off
- Optional tips for the guide and driver
- Meals and beverages
Prepare for the activity
• The Blue Mosque is closed on Friday mornings for Friday prayers
• The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered