Catamaran Sail to Isla Mujeres with Lunch
- Enjoy a Catamaran ride with open netting
- Snorkel the Reefs of Isla Mujeres - See amazing tropical fish and other sea creatures
- Experience Open Bar on Catamaran and at the Beach Club
- Enjoy the Beach Club with Lunch, Drinks, Hammocks & Lounge Chairs
- Walk and shop among the best values of the Cancun Area in Downtown Isla Mujeres
And it’s not snorkeling without the fish… that’s why you cruise far from shore to one of the area’s best coral reef national parks where you’re guaranteed to have the thrilling experience of being completely surrounded by a rainbow of brilliant tropical fish. Tropical rhythms fill the air and open bar services keep the drinks flowing throughout the journey.
Relax the day away at the classic island beach club on the tropical paradise of Isla Mujeres. Complete with palm tree latched hammocks, thatched roofs and sunny beachside lounge chairs, the perfect day is well within reach on this fantasy island where pirates once buried their treasure.
- Buffet Lunch
- Spinnaker Sailing Ride (Weather Dependent)
- Sailing by catamaran to Isla Mujeres
- Snorkeling tour at the coral reef
- Snorkel equipment
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
- Domestic Open bar on board and during the lunch
- Shopping time
- Access to the Beach club
- Bilingual guide
- Transfers to the marina
- Marine Reef Tax and Pier Tax
Prepare for the activity
• All activities are subject to change based on weather conditions.
• Snorkeling and spinnaker sailing are optional
• For snorkel activity, it is requested that all participants know how to swim
• All the people who would like to do the Spinnaker activity must be 18 years old or older
• This activity must be purchased at least 24-hours in advance to guarantee it
• Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the activity.
• Please note that the beach club does not offer lockers or towels
• Golf cart rent is not included in the price. You must show a valid driver's license and must be over 18 years old to rent them as this is an optional activity