From Inverness: Loch Ness and The Highlands Tour
- Visit Loch Ness to hunt for Nessie
- Explore the village of Fort Augustus
- See the ruins of Urquhart Castle
- Admire the beautiful Falls of Foyers
- Stroll along the sandy shore at Dores Beach
Your tour continues to Invermoriston, where you'll pause to take photos of the bridge and Columbus Well. Afterwards, journey to Fort Augustus, the furthermost point of your full-day Highlands tour. Fort Augustus is a small town of only 650 people and a perfect spot to watch boats passing through the Caledonian Canal while you enjoy your lunch.
After lunch you'll begin the journey back to Inverness, stopping at the Falls of Foyers. The waterfall was a favorite retreat for poet Rabbie Burns, and is truly breathtaking. Enjoy plenty of time here to appreciate the landscape before continuing on to Dores to see Dores Beach. Spend a short while wandering the sandy shoreline before boarding the bus for the final time and returning to Inverness.
- Return bus transportation from Inverness
- Meals and drinks
- Entry to attractions
- Loch Ness cruise
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Unfortunately children under 5 years old are not permitted on this tour