Interlaken: 75–Minute Scenic Thrilling Jet Boat Ride
Pickup includedPick up in Interlaken hotels, hostels, train station west, train station east
- Experience the thrill of 360° views, high-speed drifts and spins
- Marvel at the impressive Giessbach waterfalls
- Learn about the area, its history and culture
After leaving the port, jet towards Iseltwald, a well-known and picturesque fishing village to experience your first spin. Along the way, learn interesting insights into the region, its rich history, and breathtaking landscape. Then head towards Giessbach Falls, a series of spectacular waterfalls placed under preservation in 1984. After a short stop, jet back to Bönigen, heading towards the impressive Niesen summit.
After the tour, the staff can provide you with information about the region or about other activities. A few hours later, once you've caught your breath, receive an email with free pictures of your trip.
- Pick-up/drop-off in Interlaken
- All equipment
- Jet boat ride
- 20 high-resolution pictures of your ride
- Pregnant women