Interlaken: Private Boat Tour to the Giessbach Waterfalls
- Enjoy an unforgettable cruise on a 45-year-old Venetian taxi boat, "Donna Anna"
- Learn about the lake and the surrounding area from your knowledgeable captain
- Take a turn driving the Donna Anna ship
- Witness the beauty of the lake and the majestic Giessbach Waterfalls
Over the course of your journey, you’ll cruise alongside the town of Bönigen and its quaint farmhouses before traveling deeper into the bay of Iseltwald, a famous fishing village, where you’ll catch a glimpse of the old castle on the island. Shortly after, you’ll find yourself heading towards the picturesque Giessbach Falls, where you’ll stop stop to take in the magnificent surrounding views before heading over towards Brienz and beginning your journey back to Interlaken.
Before you know it, you’ll be back on land with unforgettable memories and a fresh perspective on this pristine nook of Switzerland.
- Boat cruise with expert guide/captain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The jetty is in front of the boatyard building. It's very easy to spot: just look for the beach flags and banners and the boat itself. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage