Enjoy the trip of a lifetime with this unique half-day tour of Mauritius. Spend the morning swimming alongside dolphins and then opt to continue the day with a rip to the beautiful Bénitiers Island for a delicious lunch and some beach time.
About this activity
Duration 3 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date, participants and language:
Spend the morning swimming alongside dolphins on this exciting adventure
Snorkel through coral reefs and admire the magnificent underworld
Admire the famous Crystal Rock formation in the middle of the ocean (optional)
Enjoy a breathtaking morning swim alongside dolphins around the beautiful island of Mauritius.
Upon boarding the boat, your skippers will treat you to a short briefing on what you will encounter, as well as some interesting facts about the dolphins to best prepare you for your adventure. After the briefing, head out on a 2.5-hour tour of the open seas and will frolic in the water and swim alongside the beautiful creatures at leisure.
After the 2.5-hour outing, you will have an option of continuing to the beautiful Bénitiers Island to enjoy a fresh lunch prepared by your skippers. After the relaxing meal, continue on to the stunning Crystal Rock, a rock formation floating in the middle of the ocean, and enjoy the magnificent view of the Le Morne Brabant Mountain while relaxing on one of the endless beaches of the island.
Swimming with dolphins
Snorkeling at one of the following snorkeling spots near the coral reefs: Black River, La Preneuse, or Ile aux Bénitiers.
Boats equipped with life jackets, First Aid Box, and snorkeling equipment
Raincoats for rainy days
What’s Not Included
Swimming suits (already put on)
When you get there
Island Sports Club Hotel (Black River).You should be ready and waiting at the pick-up point for embarkation at 07.00.
• The tour gives a guarantee of 90% that you will see dolphins.
• In the rare case that you do not see dolphins, no refund will be given but a 2nd outing free of charge will be offered.
• The boat accommodates a maximum of 10 people
• Basic swimming skills are required
• Outings are not recommended for pregnant women
• All children under 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult
• Guests need to be very attentive and act as per directives given by the skippers
• All clients are required to wear a life vest during this activity. Life vests will be provided.