Hvar: Sea, Waves, & Wine Tasting Tour
- See the southern coastline of Hvar
- Enjoy sipping wine by the sea
- Enjoy a speedboat ride to the winery
In the Sv. Nedjelja village by the waterside, the Zlatan Otok vinery made a unique underwater wine cellar overlooking the bottom of the sea, with a constant temperature perfect for keeping the wines stored. In the basement of the winery you will have a chance to see an aquarium with fish, many barriques and wooden barrels, as well as archives of award-winning wines.
You will have the opportunity to have a premium wine tasting with 5 different kinds of wine, including a platter of the finest local seafood, prosciutto, cheese, and cake.
- Bottled water
- Premium wine tasting
- Seafood platter, prosciutto, cheese, and cake
- Local guide/skipper
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour
- Gratitudes (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Adult pricing applies to all participants
• There is a minimum of 2 persons per tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of participants is not met
• Subject to favorable weather conditions
• Cancellation of the tour (due to insufficient number of participants or bad weather) can occur up to an hour before the tour starts. If this should happen, best efforts will be made to provide an alternative tour. If this is not possible, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund
• The tour departs from Hvar city Port (where the ferry stops), in front of Gariful restaurant. Your skipper will be holding a sign saying Amazing Hvar.
• Not recommended for pregnant woman or people with back problems.
• Type of Boat: 7.5m RIB Speedboat with a new 250HP engine.