Budapest: Hungarian Parliament Visit with Hotel Pickup
Pickup includedThe pick up service arrives 30-40 minutes before the starting time (tours start at 11 AM), so please be at the reception desk of your hotel on time. The day before your tour, we will send you a text message with the exact pick up time, so please let us know your mobile phone number and switch it on on the date of your tour.
- Discover the history behind one of the most famous parliament buildings in the world
- Enjoy the convenience of pickup service from your hotel
- Explore the hall of the National Assembly and see the Holy Crown and the crown jewels
Take a guided tour of the third largest parliament building in the world and one of the most recognized landmarks in Hungary. Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl, the building combines a peculiar eclectic style with neo-Gothic details.
Your guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. Explore the hall of the National Assembly and see one the of holiest relics of Hungarian history: the Holy Crown and the crown jewels.
- Entrance ticket to the Parliament building
- Pickup from your hotel and transportation to the Parliament building
- Guided tour of the Parliament building
- Hotel drop-off following the tour
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Student rates are valid for students below age 24
• Be sure to have your photo ID/passport/student ID with you when entering the Parliament
• Tickets cannot be rescheduled or refunded with less than 24 hours notice
• You have to undergo a security check before entering the building: large bags, packages, and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited
• Due to security reasons, you may not remain inside the Parliament building following your guided visit