Hue Historical Tour from Da Nang
- Explore the ancient citadel of Hue
- Experience the natural beauty of Ocean Cloud Pass and Lang Co Beach
- Visit the working Buddhist monastery of Thien Mu Pagoda
- Learn the history of the former imperial capital of Vietnam
Visit the ancient citadel to see highlights such as the Forbidden Purple City and Emperor's Private Residence. Continue to the 17th-century working Buddhist monastery of Thien Mu Pagoda, considered by many to be the unofficial symbol of the city. See the car that belonged to a former monk who drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime's cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and their followers.
After, visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses, such as shopping, telephone calls, and beverages