Hue or Hoi An: Golden Bridge Drive by Private Car
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel in Hue or Hoi An,
- Catch amazing views from Vietnam’s highest mountain crossing, Hai Van Pass, and The Golden Bridge
- Make the most of your holiday time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- See the sights along the way from Hue to Hoi An
- Travel in a comfortable private car with your own driver
Just 60 kilometers from Hue, the next town you’ll stop at is the serene fishing township of Lang Co. This village’s incredible beach was recognized in 2009 as one of the 30 most beautiful bays in the world.
Next, experience Hai Van Pass, one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam. On the top of the pass, there are vestiges of an ancient fortified gateway. The American and French bunkers in Hai Van Pass provide views to the city without any steep climb. At the peak is a rest station where you can take a break and enjoy a coffee.
The highlight of your drive will be your stop at the Golden Bridge, held up by two magnificent stone sculptures shaped like hands. You’ve never seen anything like this, and you’ll want to take lots of pictures.
Finally, visit the Marble Mountains, famous for the image of rocky peaks rising above the roofs of homes and resorts. As the road curves towards the mountain, you’ll see large stone dragons and seated figures of Buddha. You’ll then be dropped off at the location of your choice in Hoi An.
- One-way transportation to/from Hue/Hoi An
- Mineral water
- Gas, road tolls, parking fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Admission to Golden Bridge
- Admission to The Marble Mountains
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• There is an elevator at Marble Mountain
• Please note that your driver is not a tour guide