Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West Helicopter Experience
Pickup includedPickup from hotels within a 5-mile radius of the Las Vegas Strip
- Land at a private spot in Grand Canyon that sits 300 feet above the Colorado River
- Enjoy light snacks, soda, water, and champagne after landing on Hualapai Indian Territory
- Discover the Grand Canyon from breathtaking lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Descend 3,500 feet into the Grand Canyon for stunning views
- Enjoy a scenic flight over the Las Vegas Strip as you return to your pickup point
Descend over 3,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon to a private landing area on Hualapai Indian Territory. Indulge in snacks and champagne above the Mighty Colorado River. Take to the skies for a second time as you ascend to Eagle Point. This spectacular viewpoint offers unparalleled views high above the clouds.
Dare to peer over the side and into the Grand Canyon or purchase tickets to visit Skywalk, a glass balcony hovering over the cliff's edge. Conclude your adventure with a scenic flight over the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. This tour is approximately 7.5 hours long, and includes roughly 2 hours of ground time at the Grand Canyon West.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear pilot's narration
- Light snacks, sodas, water, champagne
- Skywalk tickets
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change.