Victoria Peak: Peak Tram & Sky Terrace 428 Ticket
- Take in phenomenal views of Victoria Harbor from a 360-degree observatory
- Ride the iconic tram up to Victoria Peak, running since 1888
- Enter without having to wait on the long ticket-redemption line
Arrive at Peak Tower and look down at the city from the Sky Terrace 428, a 360-degree observatory. Enjoy panoramic views across the harbor to Kowloon. On a clear day, you can even see as far Lamma, Cheung Chau, and Lantau islands. After enjoying the views, ride the tram back to the Lower Terminus.
- Victoria Peak Tram round-trip ticket
- Sky Terrace 428 entry
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
From Central metro Exit J2, turn right and go through Chater Garden, cross Queen's Road Central, and go up Garden Road. The Bank of China Tower and Citibank Plaza will be on your left and St John's Cathedral on your right. It's approximately a 10-minute walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note, re-entry, cancellation, refund, exchanges or amendments cannot be provided even for no-shows.
• Please note, Peak Tramways Co Ltd. and The Peak Tower Ltd. own the final entry, queuing and boarding arrangement rights.
• Please line up at "Pre-purchased Ticket Holder" line (see meeting point photo) and present your updated QR code at the admission gate of the Peak Tram/Sky Terrace 428 for entrance.
• Please note, tours are canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal Number 8 or Black Rainstorm Warnings are issued. In this case, you'll be able to book an alternative date.
• Free for infants under the age of 2.
• Peak Tram Opening Hours: 7:00 AM to Midnight.
• Sky Terrace 428 Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (Monday - Friday); 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.)