Hong Kong Disneyland: Discounted Meal Voucher Combos
- Make the most out of your Disneyland trip with a meal combo discounts
- Indulge in snacks, lunches, dinners, and deserts from all across the globe
- Use your vouchers with ease, directly from your mobile phone
To use, simply show your Hong Kong Disneyland meal coupon on your mobile when ordering and at check out. Your options for restaurants include:
• Starliner Diner (in Tomorrowland): In this restaurant, feast on American-style fast food such as fried chicken, BBQ chicken wings, burgers, and fries.
• Clopin’s Festival of Foods (in Fantasyland): This colorful restaurant is inspired by the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame and serves the great flavors of China, including noodle soup and wok-fried dishes. Enjoy Nanjing beef noodle soup, Wuxi pork ribs and roasted chicken leg with rice.
• Tahitian Terrace (in Adventureland): Relax in tropical surroundings and try South Asian specialties such as Indian vegetarian dishes, Singaporean laksa rice noodle soup, halal and lemongrass chicken with coconut-flavored rice.
• Comet Cafe (in Tomorrowland): Take a break from your interstellar journey for Hong Kong favorites like barbecue, noodles, and wok-fried specialties.
• Royal Banquet Hall (in Fantasyland): Dine like a prince or princess on international food, including American grilled food, Japanese noodles, Chinese dim sum, and specialty rice dishes. Try the delicious beef steak, pizza, beef burgers, and sushi.
• Explorer’s Club (in Mystic Point): Explore the globetrotting exploits of Lord Henry Mystic and the Society of Explorers and Adventurers (S.E.A.) in the spacious Explorer's Club Restaurant, where you’ll dine in rooms filled with exotic décor from Egypt, Russia, Morocco, India, and China.
• Outdoor Vending Carts (throughout the park): Snack on popcorn and ice cream and quench your thirst with refreshing drinks.
- Meal and drink combo with either one meal or two meals, depending on option selected
- Snack (a lollipop, ice-cream, or popcorn)
- Hong Kong Disneyland admission ticket
- Special or kids menu items
- Extra expenses on food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Address: Park Promenade, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Disneyland Entrance is a 5-minute walk from MTR Disneyland Resort Station on the Disneyland Resort line. There is parking available if arriving by car or coach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• You still need to purchase the park ticket separately for admission
• Meal combos over the voucher value can be purchased by paying the difference.