Hong Kong Airport Express E-Ticket (QR Code Direct Entry)
- Save time by presenting your QR code voucher on your phone
- Discover an affordable and convenient transfer services
- Take advantage of a quick and convenient 24 minute transfer between the airport and city
- Make use of the free WiFi on-board
- Enjoy in-town check-in and bag drop services in Kowloon and Hong Kong station
All five Airport Express stations in Hong Kong have been designed to world-class standards. Their many outstanding customer-friendly facilities include check-in counters for major airlines in MTR Kowloon or Hong Kong Station and regular Airport Express shuttle bus services. The aim is to provide you and your loved ones a pleasant and seamless travel experience.
If you have a night flight, maximize the use of the in-town check-in services and enjoy your last day in Hong Kong with more shopping, tours, or activities. There are also friendly porters who will assist you with your baggage at the Airport, Tsing Yi, Kowloon, or Hong Kong stations.
The approximate journey time from Hong Kong to the airport is 24 minutes, from Kowloon to the airport is 22 minutes, and from Tsing Yi to the airport is 14 minutes. The first train from the airport is at 5:54 AM and the last train is at 12:48 AM. The first train from the city is at 5:50 AM and the last train is at 12:48 AM.
The free Airport Express shuttle bus is a complimentary add-on service provided exclusively for Airport Express passengers traveling to or from the Airport Station. The shuttle bus runs between Hong Kong or Kowloon stations, major hotels, and railway interchanges.
- One-way or return QR code ticket
- In-town check-in services
- Free WiFi on the train
- Free shuttle bus service to selected hotels
- Porter services in selected stations
- Charging services in selected cars on the train
Prepare for the activity
• Please present your ticket to enjoy the free shuttle bus service
• If you choose a one-way ticket it must be used on the designated day
• If you choose a round trip ticket, the first journey must be made on the designated day and the second journey must be made within 30 days of the first journey
• Children aged between 3 and 11 years old can travel on a child ticket and may be required to show a valid passport to MTR staff
• Passengers using the in-town check-in service must use the same ticket
• The in-town check-in service availability is subject to airlines and normally the desk closes 90 minutes before departure time
• There is no entry gate at the airport
• There are dedicated gates for QR code tickets at other stations
• To enjoy the free WiFi go to Settings > Turn on WiFi > Choose MTR Free WiFi then accept the terms