Hue Heritage Tour: Full Day from Hoi An
Pickup includedPlease provide your hotel address and room number or details of other accommodation.
- Discover Hue’s World Cultural Heritage complex of monuments
- Tour the Imperial City, Forbidden City, and Emperor's Private Residence
- Take a boat ride on the Perfume River
- Stop at the Thien Mu pagoda, a Buddhist monastery
- Enjoy a local lunch
- Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Eastern Sea to the world-famous Hai Van pass
Following the Citadel visit you’ll have a short break for lunch, followed by a boat trip on the Perfume River. Stop at Thien Mu Pagoda, considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. This is an active Buddhist monastery with its origins dating back to 1601.
One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963 drove to Saigon and set himself on fire in protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.
Your final visit of the day will be to the Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed using feng shui principles, and built to blend in with its natural surroundings.
- Transfers and transportation as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses