Hobart Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour.
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour.
- Come spoil yourself at the Theatre Royal Hotel, the West Coast`s only restored miners' hotel, and once world-renowned theatre.
Immerse yourself in the eccentric seaside city of Hobart, Tasmania’s capital city. In this audio tour, walk through the sunny city and enjoy the wonderful views of Mount Wellington in the distance. Here you will learn about its turbulent history at the Angelsea Barracks and Battery Point, before going on to enjoy the relaxing Franklin Square.
You will also see the Salamanca Square, St David's Cathedral, the William Crowther Statue, the Royal Theatre, the Penitentiary Chapel, the Tasman Bridge, and the Hobart Cenotaph. There is also an optional addition to see the Cascades Female Factory if desired.
- Audio guided tour (English only)
- Walking tour
- Go at your own pace
- Entrance Fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• Please note this is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
• Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only