3-Hour Hobart City Sightseeing Tour
- Enjoy a coach tour of Hobart's highlights
- Discover the history of Hobart
- Experience Hobart's culture in Salamanca Place, Battery Point, and other interesting districts
- Observe the spectacular city views and nature views
- Visit the, Cascade Gardens and the Female Factory
- See St. David's Cathedral, the Treasury Building, Franklin Square, GPO, Hobart Town Hall, and the Penitentiary Chapel and Court
- Visit Hobart Aquatic Centre, Queen's Domain, and Government House
- Head to the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
Departing from Brooke St Pier, your city coach tour will take you around the highlights of Hobart. Starting with Sullivan's Cove, Hobart's birthplace and ferry terminal, your tour will also include Parliament House and Salamanca Place, featuring Georgian-style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries, and pubs.
You will head to Princes Park, a one-time gun battery, as well as Battery Point with its charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops, and restaurants. Visit St. George's Church and admire the views of Wrest Point Casino and the exclusive Sandy Bay. Walk in St. David's Park, stop at Anglesea Barracks, and discover South Hobart at the foot of Mount Wellington.
Your tour also stops at the Cascade Gardens, and the remains of the Female Factory – once a female prison. You will also see St. David's Cathedral, the Treasury Building, Franklin Square, GPO, Hobart Town Hall, the Penitentiary Chapel and Court, Hobart Aquatic Centre, Queen's Domain, and Government House.
Cross the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River and admire the views over Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive. Stop at Rosny Hill and look out for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mount Wellington, the Tasman Bridge, and Glenorchy. You will also pass Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock before you head to the exquisite Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, featuring “The Vegie Patch” made famous by Peter Cundall of ABC's Gardening Show.
Tours return to Book St Pier. Morning tour finishes at 12:45 PM and the afternoon tour finishes at 4.00 PM.
- 3-hour coach tram tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
The local supplier's office, located inside Brooke Street Pier building. Address: 12 Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia. You will find coaches parked outside in front of the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶