Best of Hobart: 3 Day Tours Package
Pick-up servicePick-ups are available each morning from central Hobart hotels and hostels only. Provide your accommodation details for each day when booking. If staying at a private residence or AirBnBs, please contact the local operator after booking for the closest suitable pick-up point.
- Explore Adventure Bay, Cape Bruny & Bruny Island Light House
- Experience the famous Port Arthur Historic Site guided tour & harbour cruise
- Take in the views from the kunanyi/Mt Wellington summit
- See Tasmania's most visited attraction MONA
Port Arthur Tour
Explore Tasmania’s ruthless convict past at the World Heritage listed Port Arthur Historic Site. Experience the beautiful coastline of the Tasman Peninsula. Highlights include Richmond Village, Pirates Bay lookout, Tasman Arch, and Devils Kitchen, plus a guided walk and harbour cruise at Port Arthur Historic site.
Mona and Mt Wellington Tour
Experience two of Hobart’s not-to-be-missed attractions! Highlights include kunanyi/Mt Wellington summit, Organ Pipes walk or Springs lookout, the Springs, Salamanca waterfront, and Mona museum.
Bruny Island Highlights Tour
Enjoy Bruny Island's breathtaking scenery, unique wildlife, and taste local produce. Highlights include Cape Bruny, Adventure Bay, local wildlife, Berry farm (seasonal), and local produce tasting.
- Hostel and hotel pick-ups and drop offs
- Port Arthur 1-day tour
- Bruny Island 1-day tour
- Mona and Mt Wellington 1-day tour
- All entrance fees
- No accommodation is included in this tour, a pick-up location for each day must be provided
- Meals and drinks
When you get there
• Bring a camera, drink bottle, comfortable trail walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea), waterproof jacket (just in case), swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)