Cao Đài Temple and Củ Chi Tunnels Full-Day Tour
Pickup optionalHotel pickup is available from centrally-located hotels in District 1 from the following streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh, and Ký Con. Pickup will be between 7:30 AM-7:45 AM (depending on your location). Please be ready waiting in your hotel lobby on time.
- Visit the Cao Đài Temple and learn more about the Cao Đài sect
- Attend the noon ceremony organized by the Cao Đài followers
- Explore the underground labyrinth of the Củ Chi Tunnels
- Try some of the cassava that the Viet Cong ate during the Vietnam War
Learn more about the sect and its relationship to Buddhism, Christianity and Confucianism. See the symbolic Left Eye of God and attend the noon ceremony organized by the followers of Cao Đài. After lunch at a local restaurant, drive to the Củ Chi Tunnels and learn more about the labyrinth of underground rooms used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
Explore the subterranean field hospitals, weapon factories and command centers, and try some of the main food of the Viet Cong with a cassava tasting served with tangy tea.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City around 07:00 PM - 07:30 PM (depending on traffic conditions).
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus or van
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water (1 bottle per person)
- Pickup and drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City (if option selected) - this includes the following streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- Other meals and drink
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet inside the local partner's office at 220 Đe Tham, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. From December 1, 2019, the meeting point will be 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Cho Minh CityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that the supplier is not responsible for delays to the tour itinerary caused by traffic