Ho Chi Minh: Shore Excursion City Tour from Nha Rong Port
- Be picked up and dropped off at the Nha Rong Port
- Enjoy an amazing "cyclo" ride through 10 Local Markets
- Experience the Notre-Dame Cathedral and General Post Office
- Learn to make Vietnamese-style coffee
- View the city from the skies, at the Level 23 bar
Once you’ve had your fill of the sounds, sights, and scents of Ho Chi Minh’s streets, you’ll explore the Chinese-influenced Thien Hau Temple. Ho Chi Minh's temples offer an essential insight into the beliefs and customs of the Vietnamese, and this beautiful temple is no exception. This National Architectural Heritage Site, apart from housing beautiful art pieces and antiquities, gives an important insight into Vietnamese folk religions for locals and tourists alike. Next up, prepare for the emotional impact of the War Remnants Museum. Offering a rare insight into the civilian impact of the Vietnamese-American war, the multi-layered displays are hard-hitting, but a must-see. The Requiem Gallery is the gem of this museum, where you can see historic photos taken by famed international war photographers such as Tim Page or Larry Burrows.
After the museum, your next stop will be the Independence Palace, an important landmark in Ho Chi Minh City which acts as a fascinating time capsule. The site of the end of the Vietnam War, Independence Palace houses secret rooms, a war bunker, and even the original tanks that were used to seize the palace. After the Independence Palace, you will go for a tasty simple local lunch of famous Pho or Banh Mi. An essential stop on this tour will then be to make, and of course enjoy, famous Vietnamese-style coffee.
Finally, you can enjoy a walking tour of all of Ho Chi Minh's most important sites, such as the Notre-Dame cathedral and Central Post Office which are stunning architectural feats in the center of the city. From the Post Office, your guide will show you the historic CIA headquarters, and tell you the story of the last U.S Helicopter flying out of Saigon in 1975. You will then stroll leisurely along Dong Khoi Street to visit the very beautiful Opera House and City Hall. Your tour will then wrap up with an optional stop where you can soak up the incredible Ho Chi Minh skyline with signature cocktails or local beer. Level 23 Signature is a classy, cosmopolitan bar offering breathtaking views over the entire city.
- All entrance fees
- All taxes
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Unlimited bottles of water
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch (please note we can cater for any dietary requirements, just be sure to get in touch before hand)
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring sunscreen, a hat, insect Repellent, a light jacket, and a flashlight or Torch
• Please ensure you dress respectfully, with knees and shoulders covered at all times