Cu Chi Tunnels: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn more about the Cu Chi tunnel from a professional tour guide
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery surrounding Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore the tunnel system used during the war
Depart the City for Cu Chi Tunnels, just 60 kilometers. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its 220 kilometer-long tunnel system and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners to visit.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery is home to ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage all over the area caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone." The remnants in Cu Chi are evidence of the fierce battle that took place. You will even have chance to fire an AK-47.
At the end of the tour, the bus will take you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Pick-up from most hotels in Ho Chi Minh City district 1
- Air-conditioned van/bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Bottle of mineral water
- AK-47 fee