Visit the only Australian military base from the Vietnam War on this full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Travel through the countryside to Nui Dat to visit the base of the 1st Australian Task Force and learn about the battle of Long Tan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your hotel or private house in Ho Chi Minh City. Please provide your hotel address and room number when booking. The pick-up time will be a bit different between each pick-up point.
- Enjoy a trip through Vietnam’s countryside
- Visit the only Australian military base in the Vietnam War at Nui Dat
- Learn about the battle at Long Tan
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Pick-up and drop off
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Group size: Small group tour of a maximum of 10 persons per group.